Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Late: Cerihart


So I'm fussing around with Etsy - I had sort of a mishap with deer skulls and antlers, but I'm figuring it out. I keep forgetting how hard it is to ship those things. Imagine trying to wander around with racks on your head. I think I'd get stuck.


Other than that, I learned today that you cannot CLOSE the laundry dryer door with your feet. Your poor toe gets jammed and it hurts. It seemed like a good idea at the time... now, my poor toe just hurts. Poor wounded comrade!

I went out today and tried to encourage my wimpy corn plants to grow. Grow Dammit Grow! Grandma has a stone that says that in front of her house. Makes me smile when I see it, because she never says a terrible word... most decades, at least.

I let the birds out, wandered around, made about a million bierocks (German hamburgers that are enclosed). Jalapeno cheese ones! Yum!


I witnessed June Beetle - er - Bug - copulation tonight. I use to love those things when I was a kid; I'd wander around with a bottle and pick them up. Nowadays when I do pick them up, it's to feed to the chickens. They're about the only bugs I don't mind flying into my eyeball...




Now onto my next topic. Now there are some etsians that I am just amazed aren't too successful and it really really REALLY bothers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home