Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weather.

We had gone driving around and the weather started taking a turn for the worst... but while it was happening, boy was it sure pretty!
This is a little "pond" that just sorta went wild. It's been here the entire three years I've been here, but I haven't figured out if it's a pond or what. It always has wildlife around it, next to a big pile of sand! Surely enough, I've found some of my best rocks from this pile of sand!
More photos - this was a little after the sunset was dying down and the clouds were rolling over. It did dribble a bit, but not much. It did sure howl a lot though and it grumbled and rumbled and there was lightning! Oh and thundered. We can't forget about thunder.
I thought it was really pretty that the tiny native sunflowers were everywhere. Especially them again the blue background.
I couldn't really tinker much with my camera, but this is the best photos I could get that looked best. Blurry and sort of wild, just like the weather that night.
I would like to say the bright yellows and soft and mellow, dark green does look good against the vibrant cobalt blue!Just some more photos of sunflowers. Hopefully you enjoy these :)

And last, but not least, a deer print! They had me following them around wtih my head and eyeballs glued to my camera. :) Aww... the Kansas weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home